The BEA provides member cities with building efficiency resources developed by its expert network. These reports, case studies, databases, and tools provide guidance to BEA cities on a variety of building efficiency topics, from implementing energy codes to retrofitting commercial buildings.
BEA resources are available here, hosted on the Copenhagen Center on Energy Efficiency’s (C2E2) Knowledge Management System.
Click on a building efficiency topic below to go directly to that resource collection.
Additional webinars can be found in the playlist below:
Additional resources for BEA partners and cities can be found on the BEA’s Basecamp project management platforms:
- BEA Work Planning & Development, for global partners (note: login required)
- Cities & Partners, for BEA cities and global partners (note: login required)
Building Efficiency Initiative Resources
The BEA grew out of the Building Efficiency Initiative, a project led by Johnson Controls and World Resources Institute with contributions from multiple partners. The following additional resources were developed as a part of that project:
- Building Energy Efficiency and the Importance of National and Local Coordination (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory)
- Driving Behavior Change: Engaging Employees in Environmental Sustainability (Institute for Building Efficiency)
- Driving Transformation to EE Buildings: BE Policy Assessment Tool (Institute for Building Efficiency)
- Intelligent Efficiency: Improvement Measures and Investment Analysis Framework (Institute for Building Efficiency)
- LEAN Energy Analysis: Using Regression Analysis to Assess Building Energy Performance (Institute for Building Efficiency)