Earlier this month, SEforALL highlighted the Building Efficiency Accelerator in its partner spotlight. The interview covers stories of success as well as some of the challenges faced by BEA member cities. The news piece also provides a glimpse into the kinds of support offered by the BEA, its collaboration with other Global Energy Energy Efficiency Accelerator Platforms, and the BEA’s next big step towards zero carbon buildings. Read the full article.
Photo by Brad Kahn
- SEforALL Partner Spotlight: Building Efficiency Accelerator
- BEA Welcomes 13 New Jurisdictions, Reaching Over 50 Global Members
- Eskişehir, Turkey, To Save $4.4 Million by 2030 with New Building Efficiency Commitment
- Nagpur, India, Announces Deep Dive Commitment with Building Efficiency Accelerator
- BEA Welcomes New Technical Partners and Cities