On December 9, 2016 while in Manila for a Compact of Mayors training, BEA cities Mandaluyong, Science City of Muñoz and Santa Rosa (Philippines) convened at a Knowledge Exchange event focused on building energy codes and building efficiency. Development partners, who have been integral to the development of building codes in the Philippines, participated in the event which was convened by ICLEI Southeast Asia. As a pioneer in formulating green building policies, the city of Mandaluyong shared its experience with other local governments. The Global Buildings Performance Network also contributed on behalf of the BEA Codes working group.
Photo by Brad Kahn
- BEA Leadership Grants Accelerate City Actions
- SEforALL Partner Spotlight: Building Efficiency Accelerator
- BEA Welcomes 13 New Jurisdictions, Reaching Over 50 Global Members
- Eskişehir, Turkey, To Save $4.4 Million by 2030 with New Building Efficiency Commitment
- Nagpur, India, Announces Deep Dive Commitment with Building Efficiency Accelerator