As countries around the world ramp up ambition toward global climate and development goals, Bogotá’s experience demonstrates why countries should look to cities for “ground-truthing.” Read on The CityFix or see an interview in Spanish with World GBC’s Cristina Gamboa on the city’s green building successes and the future for Colombian sustainable construction.
Photo by Brad Kahn
- BEA Leadership Grants Accelerate City Actions
- SEforALL Partner Spotlight: Building Efficiency Accelerator
- BEA Welcomes 13 New Jurisdictions, Reaching Over 50 Global Members
- Eskişehir, Turkey, To Save $4.4 Million by 2030 with New Building Efficiency Commitment
- Nagpur, India, Announces Deep Dive Commitment with Building Efficiency Accelerator