Over the next 2 years, we look forward to working with 6 new subnational jurisdictions: Belén, Costa Rica; Campeche, Mexico; Comayagua, Honduras; Msunduzi Municipality, South Africa; Nagpur, India; and Shanghai Changning District, China. We also welcome the expertise of new global organizational partners Alliance for an Energy-Efficient Economy, Programme for Energy Efficiency in Buildings, and Buildings 2030. The BEA is actively recruiting new partners. Cities interested in joining the BEA can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Photo by Brad Kahn
- BEA Leadership Grants Accelerate City Actions
- SEforALL Partner Spotlight: Building Efficiency Accelerator
- BEA Welcomes 13 New Jurisdictions, Reaching Over 50 Global Members
- Eskişehir, Turkey, To Save $4.4 Million by 2030 with New Building Efficiency Commitment
- Nagpur, India, Announces Deep Dive Commitment with Building Efficiency Accelerator