In the next 2 years, technical assistance provided to cities will be more focused, localized and city-driven. The BEA is packaging expertise and solutions for cities in a set of step-by-step resources, group webinars and trainings based on regional priority actions. Limited direct support is also available. Apply today or email Debbie Weyl for more information.
Photo by Brad Kahn
- BEA Leadership Grants Accelerate City Actions
- SEforALL Partner Spotlight: Building Efficiency Accelerator
- BEA Welcomes 13 New Jurisdictions, Reaching Over 50 Global Members
- Eskişehir, Turkey, To Save $4.4 Million by 2030 with New Building Efficiency Commitment
- Nagpur, India, Announces Deep Dive Commitment with Building Efficiency Accelerator