The Building Efficiency Accelerator is guided by a Steering Committee, which meets at least biannually and provides strategic oversight, monitors project execution, validates the annual schedule of project activities, and approves the project results framework.
The sitting members of the Steering Committee for 2018-2020 are:
- Marcene Broadwater, Global Head of Climate Strategy and Business Development, International Finance Corporation
- Aniruddha Dasgupta, Global Director, WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities
- Billy Grayson, Executive Director, Urban Land Institute Center for Sustainability and Economic Performance
- Christiana Hageneder, Head of Programme and Secretariat, Energy Efficiency in Buildings (PEEB)
- Brian Motherway, Head of Energy Efficiency, International Energy Agency
- Clay Nesler, Vice President, Global Sustainability and Industry Initiatives, Johnson Controls
- Emmanuel Normant, Vice President of Sustainable Development, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Mark Radka, Head of Energy and Environment, UN Environment
- Maryke van Staden, Director, Bonn Center for Local Climate Action; Reporting Manager, Low Carbon Cities, ICLEI
- Parks Tau, President, United Cities and Local Governments (UCLG) and South African Local Government Association (SALGA)
- Terri Wills, CEO, World Green Building Council
City Advisory Panel
A City Advisory Panel, comprised of representatives from BEA cities, guides the BEA’s strategy and determines where the program should evolve to better serve partner cities.