The Building Efficiency Accelerator is guided by a Steering Committee, which meets at least biannually and provides strategic oversight, monitors project execution, validates the annual schedule of project activities, and approves the project results framework.
The sitting members of the Steering Committee for 2016-2017 are:
- Gino van Begin, Secretary General, ICLEI
- Marcene Broadwater, Global Head of Climate Strategy and Business Development, International Finance Corporation
- Aniruddha Dasgupta, Global Director, WRI Ross Center for Sustainable Cities
- Reid Detchon, Vice President for Energy and Climate Strategy, UN Foundation
- Roland Hunziker, Director, Sustainable Buildings & Cities, World Business Council for Sustainable Development
- Clay Nesler, Vice President, Global Energy and Sustainability, Johnson Controls
- Mark Radka, Chief, Energy, Climate and Technology Branch, UNEP
- Terri Wills, CEO, World Green Building Council
- David Rodgers, Senior Climate Change Specialist, Global Environment Facility, ex officio
City Advisory Panel
A City Advisory Panel, comprised of representatives from BEA cities, guides the BEA’s strategy and determines where the program should evolve to better serve partner cities.