Today, Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality announced a new collaboration with the Building Efficiency Accelerator (BEA), a public-private initiative that turns global expertise into action to accelerate local government implementation of building efficiency programs and policies. Read the story here.
Photo by Brad Kahn
- BEA Leadership Grants Accelerate City Actions
- SEforALL Partner Spotlight: Building Efficiency Accelerator
- BEA Welcomes 13 New Jurisdictions, Reaching Over 50 Global Members
- Eskişehir, Turkey, To Save $4.4 Million by 2030 with New Building Efficiency Commitment
- Nagpur, India, Announces Deep Dive Commitment with Building Efficiency Accelerator