Johnson Controls’ Clay Nesler writes about 4 actions companies can take to collaborate with the public sector – being practical, public, professional and patient. Read more on The CityFix.
Photo by Brad Kahn
- BEA Leadership Grants Accelerate City Actions
- SEforALL Partner Spotlight: Building Efficiency Accelerator
- BEA Welcomes 13 New Jurisdictions, Reaching Over 50 Global Members
- Eskişehir, Turkey, To Save $4.4 Million by 2030 with New Building Efficiency Commitment
- Nagpur, India, Announces Deep Dive Commitment with Building Efficiency Accelerator